Mid Lancs League
Mid Lancs Track & Field League – Division 1 (Male & Female).
Host Club (to provide):
- Venue with First Aid cover
- Food and drinks for Officials and First Aiders
- Recorders (2)
- Results to League Secretary
Participating Clubs (to provide):
- Chief Starter
- Chief Timekeeper
- Track Referee
- Field Referee (ideally from host club – to arrive min. 2hrs. before match to organise and allocate field duties)
Home & Visiting Clubs (to provide):
- For >30 competing Club athletes 5 Officials *
- For 21 – 30 competing Club athletes 4 Officials *
- For 11 – 20 competing Club athletes 3 Officials *
- For 04 – 10 competing Club athletes 2 Officials
* 1 Official (minimum) to be graded
15 points to Clubs complying with the above
Clubs failing to comply with the above at more than one match are to be fined by the League £20 per Official short of requirement.
Dates & Venues
- 2013 Fixtures will appear here soon.
** All athletes may compete but to be able to receive medal(s) must have competed in two League matches during the season.
|< Prev||Next >|
Last Updated (Saturday, 23 March 2013 15:29)